: 1 DREAMS, GOALS, PLANS & ACTIONS
What are your dreams? What are your goals in life? What are your plans to achieve those goals and what actions are you taking right now towards making your dreams come true.
Did you know that a dream without goals, plans and most importantly Actions simply end up as mere dreams.
Most persons are good dreamers but suck at goal setting.Sometimes we get carried away with "unnecessary" activities that only seem to move us farther away from our dreams and goals.Some are simply lazy backing up their dreams with actions so most times those lofty dreams end up as mere day dreams and just somehow phase off.
Do you feel unable to transform your dreams and visions to realistic goals and actions? Are you living someone else's dream and not yours Or maybe you just don't know how to go about it... Here are some tips that could help:
1. You must have a Dream and a vision of what you intend to achieve.
2. You must see it in your mind and continually visualize it until you create a clear picture of that dream in your mind and keep thinking on it such that it feels tangible.
3. Write it down and make it plain upon the tables...(Hab2:2).It's easier to run with a written down plan.
4. Be deliberate about the actions you take to achieve that dream,make daily plans towards it and prioritize your activities.For example You may need to develop the habit of writing down your daily plans every morning or a to-do list and follow through proiritizing.This helps you focus on what matters
5. Time management is critical.never waste your time on activities that don't matter. Ensure your every hour counts.Assign time to your daily tasks and ensure you achieve something tangible every hour.
6. ACTION and DISIPLINE means everything to achieving your goals. Challenge yourself to the task of making sure you get things on ur list done for the day. You can tick them off as you go.
And with consistency you will find your self closer and closer to your dreams until you get there. .
#actions #elevate2018 #dreams #visions #goals #purposedriven #personaldevelopment #lifeplanner