: 3 Dorset Humanists is running a friendship course through February and beyond.
Book your space now at firstname.lastname@example.org places are limited.
A Humanist is a person who leads an ethical life without religion. Based upon values of equality, fairness, compassion and understanding.
#dorsethumanists #friendship @dorsetmind @scottcollins__ #humanist @americanhumanist
Previous courses run by Dorset Humanists are:
* The One life Course
*The Happiness Course
Dorset Humanists runs multiple events every month, currently:
* Two guest speaker talks (2nd Saturday, 4th Wednesday of each month)
* Out of the Box - discussion group between humanists and Christians, held in Wareham.
* Short Talks night - Two 20 minute TED style talks on a given theme, Greenhouse Hotel
* Monthly walks (every Sunday in January, 3rd Sunday following)
* Beach fitness Boot camp - Wednesday mornings throughout January fitness month
* Friendship course - over 6 Monday evenings starting February.
Check website Dorset humanists.co.uk for details, also on Meetup search Dorset Humanists to sign up to events, also on Facebook under same name.